Thursday 4 March 2010

Almost there

And surprisingly with a couple of days to spare. Work has been busy of late, the weather's still not picked up and I've still got a few dermatological issues but I've got a busy period ahead. I suppose the major thing I have to look forward to is a trip to Japan at the beginning of April. Before then, we have a couple of nights out with work colleagues, including an evening ice skating (!) - better get practicing. Also, there's a couple of night outs with mates this month.

Amongst all that I hope to take my business to the next level - in all honesty this weekend looks like being one of my few free ones and so would be the perfect opportunity to get my head down and working on it. I am also gonna have to turn down an offer of a trip to France with friends because I really cannot afford it time or cashwise. That's not forgetting too that I need to find a spare wheel from somewhere for my car.

Starting Roll: £1868.73
Petrol: - £4
Colleague's Retirement Gift: - £5
2 x Day's Work: + £101
Current Roll: £1960.73

But of course, let's take it one step at a time. Let's finish off the business in hand and get to £2000 before Sunday. It looks as though I've been let back in to the overtime circle at work - ironic really, now that I probably won't need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment