Monday 18 January 2010

Day One

Well it might be an idea to start day one on the road to a million to tell a bit about myself. I am in my mid twentys and I currently work as a customer service advisor. Its a boring job and one I've been meaning to leave for a while. But whilst I am in a job, I may as well use it to breeze through the opening steps.

Now I know that I only get paid at the end of the month but I can roughly calculate the amount I earn in a day's work along with with my expenditure (in this case the petrol needed to transport me to work). I have also tried to enlist the help of the oracle-like community that is Yahoo Answers in my quest. However my opening question of how to make 125 pounds in one week received exactly zero answers. Maybe it was a silly question.

Anyway, Day one has been a bit like this:

Starting Roll: £125
Petrol: - £2
Day's Work + £50.50
Poker Session - £6
Current Roll: £167.50

So i still have six days to make £82.50. Should be achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment