Wednesday 20 January 2010

Day Three

Aargh, this post was meant to be titled Step One Complete! but it looks like my poker exploits have forced me to delay for at least another day. I was looking forward to blogging how pleased I was at completing the first step with more than half the allotted time remaining but hey ho - this challenge was never going to be straightforward.

A word on my poker sessions: I have been running extremely badly of late but my statistics still say that overall I am earning around £25 an hour from playing - thats more than 3 times my current salary earnings so I think it will be worthwhile continuing despite recent setbacks.

Starting Roll: £209
Petrol: - £2
Poker Session: -£11
Day's Work: + £50.50
Current Roll: £246.50

That gives me 4 days to earn £3.50. Should do that by 10am tomorrow. On a side note, the snow never came and hopefully won't come now until the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment