Monday 25 January 2010

Step Two

Ok round two here we go. £500 is the target and I've got 10 days to make it. My weekend was fairly unproductive - applied for another job, began preparing the car for an MOT, played a little more poker. Also finally got round to watching Slumdog Millionaire. Thought it was quite touching.

Anyway Yahoo Answers weren't much help to be honest - the number one suggestion appears to be to sell stuff on Ebay or Craigslist. This would be fine if I had much stuff to sell. Fortunately for me, I fancy my chances of working my way to the next step and it helps that I finally managed to trun around my bad streak at poker this weekend.

Starting Roll: £295
Petrol: - £2
Poker Session: - £12
Day's Work: + £50.50
Current Roll: £331.50

So that's just another £168.50 to go in 9 more days. Oh yeah, one final thing - I've decided not to play on Thursdays or Fridays as my knackereredness towards the end of the working week does seem to affect my play.

No comments:

Post a Comment