Saturday 6 February 2010

A Few Drinks

I got some birthday gives at work today which was really nice. Athough I promised I would bring in some homemade treats on Monday - and I am now beginning to wonder what food I it is I am supposedly going to be making. I also went out for drinks afterwards with a former work colleague and almost lost my birthday gifts in the process (I left them in 2 bars and they got handed in both times).

It was a good catch up and we talked a bit about possible business ideas. One thing we both agreed was a good idea was buying and selling of property. I've always thought this would be a good final business to get involved in although on that would obviously require a lot of money. Having said that a mate of mine whom I'm looking at houses with has suggested would could buy a run-down place to live in and spend our spare time doing it up before selling up and moving on. I think its a good plan myself.

Starting Roll: £858.07
Train: - £2.80
Evening Out: - £16.50
Day's Work: + £50.50
Current Roll: £889.27

So this leaves me 8 days to chock together £110.73. I decided not to do anything for my birthday weekend as I haven't really planned anything - or perhaps I am just plain lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment