Thursday 25 February 2010

A Millon Bucks

That is how I felt this morning when I woke up. Contrary to my last post title, this week has whizzed by. I have no clue as to why I was in such a good mood this morning - although I think I have finally recovered from my stomach illness, I am having a few skin problems both on my face and around my knuckles. I am making slow progress with my business plan, the weather's terrible, work is busy and I even had a drink the night before which I rarely do.

Starting Roll: £1445.73
Poker Session: - £15
Petrol: - £6
3 Day's Work: + £151.50
Current Roll: £1576.23

With a week to go, it's not looking too promising. I must say that day to day working is tiring - I come home knackered each evening, including this one! Tends to leave time for eating, emails + blog, washing and maybe a bit of exercise but little else. Still tomorrow's another day and the business plan continues to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment