Saturday 27 February 2010

Pay Day

As it was the last day of the month. Friday's at our work are casual clothes day, helping to generate a bit more of a relaxed atmosphere. Unfortunately, my Fridays always seem to extremely busy. I now have a nice large workload to look forward to on Monday. Not much to report to be honest - my thoughts during the week were focussed on my skin problems which I've already started to address with some results. Today, I began to focus more on my business idea. I am getting to the stage where I am going to have to make some key decisions.

Starting Roll: £1576.23
Haircut: - £15
Petrol - £2
Poker Session + £10
Day's Work + £50.50
Current Roll: £1619.73

So I am required to make a little under £400 in 8 days. Looking ropey. Tomorrow, I will continue my search for alternative poker sites to ply my trade. Am also looking to buy a sat nav system for the car. On a sporting side note, a bad result for both my local football team today and the England rugby side.

No comments:

Post a Comment