Friday 19 February 2010

An Uphill Battle

The last 3 days at work have been very busy and frankly not much fun. One person has left the team due to stress, I was told I wasn't allowed to do overtime until next week and I was unable to make much progress on my new business idea. Still its Friday now so shouldn't complain.

Starting Roll: £1304.77
Petrol - £6
Birthday Present - £3
New Work Shoes - £34.99
3 x Day's Work + £151.50
Current Roll: £1412.23

This gives me another 2 weeks and 2 days to earn £587.77 which is becoming a taller order each time I think about it. On a side note, I am slowly but surely recovering from the stomach illness that's been plagueing me over the last couple of weeks and I should be back out and about for a friend's birthday over the weekend. Tonight, I look forward to hopefully what will be our first medal in this year's Winter Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment