Wednesday 3 February 2010

A Slow Day

A day that did actually start very well. I was given a bit of a shock as my car passed its M.O.T. first time and not only that but it was all done and dusted in time for me to arrive at work without being late. The workload at the office looked pretty good too and all was fine until my computer crashed for the fourth time in four days. I think IT have finally fixed it but I'm not counting my chickens and we'll just have to wait and see tomorrow.

My spare time at the moment is currently being pre-occupied with looking for and applying for new jobs as well as thinking about whether or not I should arrange something for my birthday this weekend. I will also be looking ahead to Step Four as i think i will have to do some pre-planning for that step.

Starting Roll: £815.80
Petrol: - £2
MOT: - £50
Day's Work + £50.50
Current Roll: £814.30

So I now have 11 days to make £185.70.

No comments:

Post a Comment