Monday 22 February 2010

A Long Week Ahead

So we had a person move off the team temporarily and the team leader wasn't in which added up to a busy day and will possibly lead to a busy week. I even felt a little stressed today although perhaps that was due to the freezing weather and the fact that is is a Monday. My business plan is also moving along slowly, although before I can get it really moving I will have to have some a meeting with my business partner and perhaps talk to someone in IT about costs for creating the website.

Starting Roll: £1393.23
Poker Session: + £2
Day's Work: + £50.50
Current Roll: £1445.73

A week and 6 days to make up more than half the difference - tough. Tomorrow I think I'll enquire about overtime although if there's no extra pay I won't be doing it. I also think I need to be a bit more disciplined. I've been making my own sandwiches which is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment